Wayanad falls under the theme of Hill Station and well set in the striking green mountains of the Western Ghats. The widespread natural beauty of this place defines a perfect ambiance for all who are interested in having the best Wayanad family holiday packages, Wayanad honeymoon packages, Wayanad corporate travel packages, Wayanad group holiday packages, and Wayanad sightseeing tour packages. Travelers like to hit this place for doing lots of sightseeing and adventure activities.
All-inclusive tour package to Wayanad
With every Wayanad tour package from travel agents, leisure travelers are supposed to get a proper arrangement for the following:
- Car and bus rentals; airport facilitation
- Destination management and incentive travel
- Domestic and international air ticketing services
- Domestic travel and international travel packages
- Hotel, train, flight, and bus bookings
- In-house travel consultancy
- Local and exotic cuisine as per travelers’ need
- Overseas travel insurance, conference & seminar management
- Passports, visas, emigration, clearance, and forex
Unique things to do in Wayanad
An all-inclusive tour package to Wayanad can give you a reason to do lots of things that help you improve your travel experience in an effective manner. Visiting common and regular sites during a tour to Wayanad will leave travelers frustrated. That is why you need to get the most out of this green, clean, pristine, captivating and hypnotizing land of Kerala that offers you lots of wonders you need to explore during your next travel to Wayanad. This discussion will take you to the most offbeat destinations where you can do unusual things with a difference.
- A boating session at Banasura Dam ensuring backdrops of Banasura Hills that takes your traveling experience to the next level.
- A unique trekking experience of visiting at Chembra Peak where you will find a heart-shaped lake that never gets dried.
- A visit to the Edakkal Caves for setting a date with prehistoric etchings and knowing the period when human species used to stay in caves.
- Check out the bamboo factory at Uravu where you will come to know about the art and craft of processing of bamboos and promoting the bamboo sector.
- Ensure a visit to a 300 ft waterfall called Soochipara Falls, perched well amid picturesque landscapes in Vellarimala. This waterfall is also known as the ‘Sentinel Rock Waterfalls.
- Float on small boats made of bamboo rafts or fiber boats to explore the Kuruva Islands through some of the most remote areas.
- Get a new tree-house experience with Vythiri Village Resort existed in the green thickets of Wayanad. The four tree houses are the main attractions of the resort in an immaculate environment.
- Get excited with wildlife safari thrills at Tholpetty wildlife sanctuary and Muthanga wildlife sanctuary that offer all visitors fascinating sights and glimpses into the wildlife of Kerala.
- Neelimala View Point for capturing exquisite views of scenic waterfalls, picture-perfect hills, and valley along with rich flora and fauna.
- Stroll through picture perfect tea estates and scenic plantation in the greenest agricultural district of Kerala.
Come to Wayanad for enjoying enormous trekking opportunities in rainforests, river trails, wildlife safari, spice tours, camping, shopping, and monsoon. You can come to this place throughout the year. Next time, when you move out of your home and travel to Wayanad, you better ask your travel agent to offer you a Wayanad tour package that covers maximum things to do, shown above in the article.