Top things to do in Bangalore: From party all night to breathtaking adventures
Bangalore city is vibrant and enjoys the tag of the capital of Karnataka, known for parks, nightlife, honeymoon, shops, sightseeing, theme parks, waterfalls, palaces, museum, and much more. From getting a new name Bengaluru to the evolution as a silicon valley of India, Bangalore has seen various phases and has emerged as one of the best tourist places to visit by millions of people from India as well as the rest of the world.
Bangalore is simply one of the top most and amazing weekend getaways and places in India that you can easily choose in order to escape tedium during a long weekend and experience fun from recreational activities. This city is a great choice for millions of love birds and couples to celebrate their honeymoon. People from Kerala, Ooty, and Goa come to Bangalore with friends and family to visit the city. For a natural traveler and tourist, Bangalore is the top visiting places located in prime tourist places.
Let’s have a look at some of the top things to do or activities to do to understand Bangalore, its culture, tradition, and people and bring the best out of your next Bangalore tour. There are also lots of weekend getaways from Bangalore that weekend lovers can try for a much-needed break.
Bangalore as city honeymoon destination
The growing popularity of celebrating honeymoons in cities has made Bangalore one of the topmost destinations of India for new lovebirds. When you are in Bangalore with her, you can waltz down the Cubbon Park, take a stroll through Grover vineyard, or grab a cab in Bangalore for witnessing an evening performance of folk dance. A Bangalore city honeymoon renders lovebirds endless possibilities in the following forms: Museums, art, and history; markets, shopping, and fine dining; and big budget shows. To get Bangalore couple honeymoon packages for enjoying a city honeymoon, you just need to take help from Bangalore travel agents.
The only thing you have to do is find the best honeymoon destination in India’s IT capital that you have never explored. When it comes to relaxing together, you will find the following tasks useful for celebrating a happy honeymoon:
- Take your princess on a fairy-tale carriage ride at Bangalore Palace
- Go and get drenched with her at Lumbini Gardens
- Riverside Camping in Sakleshpur for the off-beaten track experience
- Romantic picnic and boat ride holding her hand at picturesque Ulsoor Lake
- Pamper yourself with a refreshing session of self-healing treatment at spas
Bangalore as nightlife and party all night destination
Being one of the liveliest cities in India, Bangalore surely attracts everyone with its many landmarks that also include some nightlife and fun destinations. This vibrant city is dotted with numerous pubs, clubs, bars, hotels, malls, dance floors, and food courts. You better enjoy yourself with some music events in Bangalore, a nice spa therapy, and Buddhist centers. Drink and music are the two words that are just enough to attract a huge crowd of Bangalore. Following are some of the top party destinations in Bangalore that you can choose to shake your body with champagne in your hand on a dazzling floor that creates a big ambiance around. Best Indian holiday packages
- Pebble-Night Club at Sadashiva Nagar
- Skyye Lounge – Night Club at Vittal Mallya Road
- Sanctum – Night Club at Sadashiva Nagar
- No Limmits Lounge and Club near Brigade Road
- The Sugar Factory – Night Clubs at Sankey Road
- Ice Bar – Night Club at MG Road
- High Ultra Lounge – Night Club at Malleswaram
- Loft 38 -Night Club at Indiranagar
Bangalore nightlife starts at 8 pm and ends at 1 am. The nightlife in Bangalore has a beautiful, energetic, and vibrant blend of party flavors in the form of Tapanguchi, Hip-hop, Jive, etc. The youth in Bangalore like the hippy culture and love to booze and dance on the hip-hop movements all the nights.
Bangalore as amusement park destination
If you think that Bangalore is only for nightlife and honeymoon, it is time to think again. When you are in Bangalore for having lots of fun, there is no dearth of amusement parks that are ready to steal your heart and make you feel relaxed and comfortable in an environment that adds more colors and magic to your travel experience. Following are some of the top destinations that you can treat as amusement parks in Bangalore:
- Snow City: It is simply one of the largest snow parks in India where all adults and kids can have some fun when the mercury hits the city badly in summers. At this indoor park, one can explore games of basketball, mountain climbing, dancing, and sliding.
- WonderLa amusement park: It is a recreation spot for enjoying some thrilling and adventurous rides by people of all ages.
- Ulsoor Lake: Ulsoor Lake came into the existence in the 2nd century and was built by Kempe Gowda II. The lake that you know by Ulsoor Lake now was earlier known as Halsur or Alasur. It is a good place of entertainment where tourists can enjoy a boat ride. The only con of this lake is that it is not fit for swimming.
- Fun World for adrenaline rides—crazy fireball, waterfall, panic clock, techno jump, power surge, roller coaster, swing chair, Tsunami, bowling, etc
Bangalore as an adventure destination
Your any sort of travel to Bangalore in not accomplished until you try an adventure around in the high tech city of Bangalore. From trekking to bamboo rafting, from kayaking to wall climbing, and from archery to ATV bike ride, Bangalore adventure activities are sure to take your fun and adventure to the next level. With the services and guidance of the best travel agents in Bangalore, all adventure lovers can get their choice adventure solutions through an all-inclusive package to Bangalore.
- Quad biking and Gokarting: Enjoy both adventurous games with your friends and families to unleash the tension of the long weekend and have fun.
- Bannerghatta National Park Safari in open jeep to watch a variety of wild animals. This man made park is a great resource of butterfly species and animal species, including leopards, tigers, lions, deer, zebras, etc.
- Go to Shivanasamudra Falls formed by River Cauvery, a series of twin waterfalls – Gaganachukki and Bharachukki
- Anthargange night trek with cave exploration
Bangalore as a destination for shopaholics
If you are in Bangalore for a leisure, official, or casual visit, you can’t resist yourself from entering into the nearby markets for the shopping purpose. Bangalore is ready to give you everything from posh shopping malls to flea markets where you can buy luxury products and daily use products as well at affordable price tags. Let’s go through the following Bangalore destinations made only for shopaholics.
- M G Road: When it comes to choosing Bangalore as a destination for shopaholics, MG Road catches all eyes and emerges as one of the most popular shopping centers and entertainment hubs of Bangalore. You will always find this place swarmed with people almost all the time. That is why you can’t miss this destination as a top market in Bangalore. Come to this place for having a variety of arts and crafts.
- Krishna Rajendra (KR) Market: Come to this traditional local market which is simply a great treat for photographers. This market also has an active flower market. There, you can expect a variety of fresh produce, spices, and copper items.
- Shopping spree at Mantri Mall: It is nothing but shopping malls of Bangalore that make the city a perfect treat for shopaholics. Existed at Malleshwaram, this 5-storey mall enjoys the status of one of the largest mall in the city with lots of stores, restaurants, and other attractions.
Bangalore as Garden city of India
Bangalore is famous not only as high tech city of India but also as a garden city of India. There are lots of parks and gardens where you can enjoy the green world around you. The 5th largest city of India got its first park or garden in the 17th century when Mysore ruler Hyder Ali liked the cool Bangalore climate and planned a garden there. Following are the top two parks of Bangalore that give a new meaning to greenery and perfect climate around.
Cubbon Park: In Bangalore, Cubbon Park in the heart of the city is a natural place having a retreat perfect for escaping the people who have fed up of the concrete jungle around them. Since the rule of the British Raj, this park is renowned for its interspersed statues and busts. You can call it a just right and beautiful bamboo garden.
Lal Bagh Botanical garden: Lal Bagh clearly dominates the list of top places to visit in Bangalore. This 18th-century garden was built by Hyder Ali and Tipu Sultan. It boasts of its scenic beauty with the preservation of the rarest species of fauna and flora.
Bangalore as a historical, art, and heritage place
Bangalore enjoys a rich history where art, culture, and heritage that add more contribution to the tourism world of Bangalore. Following are some of the top destinations where all visitors can experience the magic of unexplored Bangalore.
- Bangalore Palace: Famous for great architecture and beauty, the grand Bangalore Palace proudly displays the old regal opulence, elegance, and lavish splendor. Came into the existence in the year 1878, this palace is still a big attraction in the city and boasts a perfect mix of Tudor and Scottish Gothic architecture. This palace not only showcases the royal culture but also hosts cultural events, rock shows, and marriages.
- National Gallery of Modern Arts: It is an art gallery run and administered as a subordinate office of the Ministry of Culture, Government of India. There, all visitors can expect Indian paintings, sculptures, graphic prints and examples of early photography. All these collections clearly showcase the historical development of modern art in India.
- Tipu Sultan Palace and Fort: It is simply the former official residence of Tipu Sultan. Now, it is a museum and one of the top places to visit in Bangalore. There, all visitors will find lots of paintings, sculptures, and antiques showing the past of Tipu Sultan.
- HAL Aerospace Museum: A heritage center within HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited) displaying India’s aerospace programs, wonderful aircraft, and rare collection of photographs.
With consumer-conscious local travel agents in India, all Bangalore travel enthusiasts can go extra miles and avail added benefits without spending lots of money additionally. Travelers can expect more add-ons and perks. Remember that visiting top tourist destinations of India with right assistance from verified travel agents is the key to success.